Cypress Cove Family Aquatic Park opens this Friday; time to make your reservation for a safe and fun-filled visit! 2.5-hour pre-paid reservations are available and can be made online up to 5 days in advance of your visit. To make a reservation, read the instructions below, the proceed to the Reservations web page on the Cypress Cove website.
How to Set up an Account Before Making Your 1st Reservation:
- Select ‘Create an Account’.
- Fill in ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Email Address’ and click ‘Create an Account’.
- Check your email address for a verification link to activate your account.
- Select a password that is at least 10 characters long and click ‘Activate Account’.
- Continue to log in.
After Your Account is Created:
- Login and follow the prompts for residency and address.
- Add family members by selecting ‘+Add Member’ button located at top right corner.
- Select ‘Make a Reservation’ from left side of menu, click on the family members who are part of your reservation and select ‘Next’.
- Select the date and time of your reservation and proceed to checkout.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your reservation as well as a list of facility rules.
Frequently Asked Questions About Reservations
WHO CAN MAKE RESERVATIONS?
Residents and non-residents can make reservations. Please note that children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T SHOW UP FOR MY RESERVATION?
If the facility opens as scheduled, no refunds will be given for those who registered but choose not to attend.
WHAT IF THERE IS INCLEMENT WEATHER ON THE DAY I SIGNED UP?
If there is inclement weather and the facility is unable to open, all who registered for that day will be allowed to select a different day to attend. Decisions about opening and closing the facility will be at the sole discretion of the Park District staff.
HOW DO I CHECK IN FOR MY RESERVATION?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your time slot and stand in the line that corresponds to the first letter of your last name (A-L and M-Z) while maintaining a social distance. Cypress Cove staff will screen you regarding COVID-19 protocols and have you open your bag and check you in at the front entrance.
HOW DO I LEAVE THE FACILITY AT THE END OF MY RESERVATION?
All patrons will be escorted through the facility entrance. We do ask that all patrons safely, but quickly exit the facility, so the next reservation can begin on time.