Use your skill-sets, expertise and experience to help shape the future of the Woodridge Soccer Association (WSA) by becoming the Vice-President or Administrator. In order to hold office on the Executive Council such person must be a parent, legal guardian, or coach having a player registered in the WSA program at any time during the previous five years from date of the upcoming election or a WSA soccer referee (18 years of age or older).
WSA Vice-President | 2-year Term
- Preside in the absence of the President.
- Take over presidential duties, in the interim, in case of resignation or separation from the association of the President.
- Be responsible for recommending changes to the WSA rules of play.
- Be responsible for establishing game schedules for all recreational divisions and coordination of traveling teams’ schedules.
- Produce and distribute the WSA Recreational Handbook.
- To perform any duties assigned by the Executive Council.
WSA Administrator | 2-year Term
- Preside in the absence of the Secretary.
- Act as the Director of Banquets and coordinate the duties of the Banquet Committee members.
- Be responsible for making sure the WSA complies with the Open Meetings Act requirements.
- Be responsible for the retrieval of equipment and keys from disbanded Storm Travel teams with the Operations Leader.
- Be responsible for composing the Fact-Finding Committee when required.
- Be responsible for obtaining code of conduct sheets from elected Officers, Coordinators and Committee positions, which are to be kept on file by the Park District Liaison/Treasurer.
- Be responsible for surveying the membership and reporting those findings to the board, coaches and referees.
- Be responsible for scheduling all practice and game fields and will coordinate rescheduling of postponed games for all recreational and traveling teams.
- Perform any duties assigned by the Executive Council and assist other board members in their duties.
Interested? Email your name, contact information and which Executive Council position you are interested in to WSA President Ken Perry at email@example.com by Monday, November 15.