- 42.50 Owned Acres
- Multi-Purpose Open Play Area
- Community Garden
- Undeveloped/Open Space
- Sled Hill (open during daylight hours; conditions permitting)
Sled Hill Rules
- Sled only in designated areas (east and west slopes).
- Guardians/Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children. No supervision provided.
- Building berms, jumps, ramps, moguls or adding obstacles is prohibited.
- Use of alcohol and smoking are prohibited.
- Use caution when sledding:
- No more than 2 persons per sled permitted.
- Keep a safe distance from others when sledding.
- Keep sled under control. Avoid other sledders’ paths.
- Move quickly out of other sledders’ paths and exit bottom of hill promptly.
- Walk up designated trail on north side of sled hill.
- Sledding ONLY! Skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and motorized vehicles are prohibited.
Use the sled hill at your own risk. Sledding is a hazardous activity and presents inherent risks. Users assume full responsibility for determining if the conditions are safe for sledding. Call 911 for emergencies.
View the Woodridge Park District Rainout Line web page or app for up-to-date information on the sled hill.