Camp Dates: June 7th – August 13th
Registration Going on Now
Breakout Summer Camp 2.0 is a 10-week camp at the ARC that will keep kids who are entering 1st-8th grades having fun all summer long! Every week brings something new, including arts and crafts, splash pad days, local park visits, sports, new friendships, memorable experiences and field trips/in-house entertainment. Registration for each week will close on the Thursday before the start of the upcoming camp week.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Katie Reed, Camp Director: 630-432-7664
Breakout Camp 2.0 Site Director: 630-432-0726
Before & After Camp Site Director: 630-319-1963
|* No Camp on July 5th|
|Activity||Time||Fee per week (R/N)|
|Breakout Summer Camp||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||$165/$198|
|Before Camp||7:00 AM – 9:00 AM||$35/$42|
|After Camp||4:30 – 6:00 PM||$28/$34|
|Week 5 Breakout Summer Camp*||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||$132/$159|
|Week 5 Before Camp*||7:00 AM – 9:00 AM||$28/$34|
|Week 5 After Camp*||4:30 – 6:00 PM||$23/$28|
|*All field trips are subject to change.|
|Pelican Harbor Water Park||June 10th|
|Haunted Trails Family Entertainment Center||June 17th|
|Santa Village Azoosment Park||June 24th|
|Wheeling Family Aquatic Center||July 1st|
|Kane County Fair||July 14th|
|Windy City Thunderbolts Baseball Game||July 22nd|
|Traveling World of Reptile Show||July 29th|
|Laser Tag & Bounce House||August 5h|
|Crystal Lake Main Beach||August 11th|
ADA Accommodation or Assistance for Programming
SEASPAR is the South East Association for Special Parks and Recreation. This organization provides year-round recreation activities for individuals with disabilities and cognitive delays. SEASPAR also provides inclusion assistance to those individuals who wish to participate in their home district program. Park District staff training, adapted equipment, or a program aide is made available to facilitate a positive recreation experience.
The Woodridge Park District works in cooperation with SEASPAR to assist those individuals that wish to attend camp and need additional assistance. Upon registration or entry into the program, the parent/guardian needs to request special assistance. The parent/guardian will be contacted by the Recreation Supervisor and/or Camp Director and asked to complete an informational form. This form contains vital information for SEASPAR and camp staff to better prepare to meet the needs of a camper that requires assistance.
Steps to Secure ADA Accommodations Assistance:
- It is recommended to register for program(s) at least 2 weeks prior to program start date.
- Submit a request for ADA Accommodation or Assistance in any program. This request is required at time of registration.
- If registering in person, please fill out the assistance or accommodations section on our program registration form.
- If registering online, please complete the following 2 steps:
- Indicate the need for assistance in the online registration portal
- Immediately contact Sarah Porter, Recreation Supervisor, to complete the request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Parent/Guardian will be contacted to discuss and determine level of support needed. We will do our very best, however we cannot guarantee an aide will be secured prior to the program start date.
- If we are able to secure an aide, SEASPAR staff will contact you. For more information about SEASPAR, visit seaspar.org.