- Open daily from 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Helmets and other protective gear is required.
- Skate park open to skateboarders, in-line skaters, and BMX bikers.
- View more information about Janes Avenue Park.
Skate Park Rules/Guidelines
- Skating and biking are high risk recreational activities with inherent risks of serious injury.
- Skaters and bikers are responsible for inspection of equipment prior to use to ensure that it has not been vandalized and is safe for use. Do not use equipment if broken or wet. Contact the park district if equipment is damaged by calling 630-353-3300 or emailing email@example.com.
- The skate park is unsupervised and participants skate at their own risk.
- It is required that proper protective equipment such as helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, etc. be worn during facility use.
- No personally-owned ramps, boxes or other devices may be brought into the facility.
- No profanity allowed. Please be courteous to other participants and park users.
- Persons not skating or biking are prohibited from using the skating structures.
- Food and glass are not allowed in the skate park area.
- No smoking within 25 feet of the skate park.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited at Janes Avenue Park.
- Violations of Woodridge Park District and Village of Woodridge ordinances will be strictly enforced.