The Woodridge Park District has three well-maintained park sites with shelters available for rent from April (Castaldo is available starting May 20) through October. Castaldo Park, Echo Point Park and 83rd Street Park are perfect for family events and company picnics, and provide a shelter and a scenic view of the park.
2023 PARK SHELTER RESERVATIONS
February 6: Residents
February 20: Non-residents
2023 PARK SHELTER FEES
|Security Deposit Required**||$200||$200|
*$50 surcharge for the following holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day
**Security deposit and fees due at time of booking.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU RENT
Read Park Shelter Rental Manual for detailed information.
- Reservations can only be taken in person and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Maximum of 2 park shelter rentals per family are allowed each calendar year.
- Rentals are full-day rentals which begin at 9 AM and end at dusk.
- Permittees who paid for electricity must pick up a key for the electric box prior to the rental date and during scheduled registration hours at the ARC.
- Electronic amplified sound, including bands and DJs, or public address instruments are prohibited.
- Permits are required for alcohol use.
- Inflatables and tents 12’x12’ or smaller are allowed with the proper Certification of Insurance.
ARC Registration Desk Info & Hours
8201 S. Janes Avenue, Woodridge
Monday-Friday: 9 AM-6 PM | Saturday: 9 AM-12 PM
The Woodridge Park District strives to comply with the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you or any member of your family needs special assistance in reserving a shelter, room or facility in an alternate format, please contact the Customer Service staff at the Athletic Recreation Center (ARC) at (630) 353-3400, or by email at email@example.com and accommodations will be provided.