The splash pad will close for the season on Monday, September 12
- Hours: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM Daily (Memorial Day weekend through September 11)
Check the Rainout Line for splash pad openings/closures
- ADA Accessible Splash Pad
- Shade Pergola
- Game Picnic Tables
- Portable restroom (seasonal)
- Parking Lot
- View more information about Hobson Corner Park.
Splash Pad Guidelines
- Parents or guardians must supervise their children at all times.
- No running or rough play is permitted.
- No pets, skateboards, bicycles, scooters, or roller blades are allowed in the splash pad area.
- Clean strollers or wheel chairs are allowed in the splash pad area.
- Clean footwear or aqua socks are recommended.
- No alcohol or tobacco is permitted at the splash pad.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- No soap, shampoos, conditioners, body lotions, or body washes are allowed near the splash pad features.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the splash pad is not permitted.
- Climbing on the fences and the columns is not allowed.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear tightly fitting plastic pants and a swim diaper.
- Use prohibited by all persons having any contagious diseases or infectious conditions.
- The water from the splash pad features is not suitable for drinking.
- Use of the spray park facility is prohibited when thunder is heard or lightning is seen, including a 30-minute period after the last or thunder is detected.
- Woodridge Park District has the authority to implement and enforce rules that are more stringent or that supplement those listed here.