KIDZ Squad provides a safe and structured program for children in grades K-6. Participants can take part in a variety of games, arts & crafts projects, have quiet time to do homework and enjoy active play time both indoors and out. Transportation will be provided by the school buses to and from Edgewood, Goodrich, Meadowview, Murphy, Sipley and Willow Creek schools. Before School is held at the Fred C. Hohnke Community Center starting at 7:00 AM. After School is held until 6:00 PM at the ARC and parents are responsible for picking up their child(ren). A nutritious snack will be provided during After School each day.
2023-2024 School Year Registration Information
- Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is full and we are currently waitlisting incoming registrations
- Existing Participant Registration began Wednesday, July 12
- New Participant Registration & Information Night was held on Wednesday, July 19 from 6:15-8:00 PM at the ARC
Important documents & forms
Thursday, August 17, 2023
LOCATION & TIME:
Before School: Fred C. Hohnke CC | 7:00 AM-8:00 AM
After School: ARC | 2:45 PM-6:00 PM
|FEES (PER DAY):
Before School: $7.75 (R)/$10.25 (N)
After School: $15.25 (R)/$16.95 (N)
|Registration Day||First Attendance Day|
|You will be able to register your child(ren) 2 days/week, 3 days/ week 4 days/week or 5 days/week.
Call 630-353-3400 for information regarding KIDZ Squad registration.
- Any changes to your child’s schedule days will be effective the 1st of the month. A change of schedule form must be submitted no later than the 20th of the preceding month. Forms are available online.
- Automatic Payments: You may authorize automatic monthly payments to the Park District through a credit card on each due date by completing an Auto Payment Authorization. This payment method protects you from additional late fees.