The before and after school program for the 2021-2022 school year is currently being waitlisted.
KIDZ Squad is designed to provide a safe and structured program for children in grades K-6. Participants can take part in a variety of games, arts & crafts projects, have quiet time to do homework and enjoy active play time both indoors out, KIDZ Squad Before Care will be held at the Fred C. Hohnke Community Center starting at 7:00 AM. Transportation will be provided by the school buses to the ARC. KIDZ Squad After School will be held after school until 6:00PM at the ARC and parents are responsible for picking up their child(ren). A nutritious snack will be provided each day.
Thursday, August 19th
Before Care: Fred C. Hohnke CC
After Care: ARC
Before Care: 7:00 AM-8:00 AM
After Care: 2:45 PM-6:00 PM
Monday, July 19th
Before Care: #5719
After Care: #5718
Before Care: $7.00(R)/ $9.50(NR) per day
After Care: $14.80(R)/$16.50(NR) per day
|Registration Day||First Attendance Day|
|You will be able to register your child(ren) 2 days/week, 3 days/ week 4 days/week or 5 days/week.
For information regarding KIDZ Squad registration please call 630-353-3400.
- Any changes to your child’s schedule days will be effective the 1st of the month. A change of schedule form must be submitted no later than the 20th of the preceding month. Forms are available online.
- Automatic Payments: You may authorize automatic monthly payments to the Park District through a credit card on each due date by completing an Auto Payment Authorization. This payment method protects you from additional late fees.
- KIDZ Squad staff will be provided instruction/education on CDC, federal, state, and local government policies, guidelines, and prevention strategies regarding COVID-19.
- KIDZ Squad Staff will be assigned a designated group of participants.
- All participants must have their parent(s)/guardians(s) listed within ePACT as well as at least two additional emergency contacts. All participants must have one contact (parent/guardian/emergency) that is able to come to KIDZ Squad within 30 minutes in the event of an emergency.
- Participants, with the support of a parent or guardian, must conduct a self-assessment daily and not attend after care if they are ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- At the time of drop-off each day, staff will ask the parent/guardian if the participant is currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- If an individual begins to exhibit symptoms during after care, they will be isolated from others before being picked up to leave.
- If a participant has symptoms, they should wait to enter the premises until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared, and after not feverish and feeling well (without fever reducing medication) for at least 72 hours OR 2 negative COVID-19 tests in a row, with testing done at least 24 hours apart.
- Participants will be required to provide & wear their own face coverings. The Woodridge Park District KIDZ Squad requires participants to bring a mask from home daily.
- Participants must bring a face covering with them to KIDZ Squad Program each day. They must wear their mask at all times when indoors except when eating. Weather permitting, participants will be outside most of the day to give them time to social distance & remove their masks.
- Participant belongings will have proper separation and will not be shared.
- Handwashing or hand sanitizing will be encouraged often. Additional hand washing breaks will be implemented between activities whenever possible.
*Per the CDC, symptoms include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and new loss of taste or smell.
- Sanitizer products used for equipment and supplies will meet CDC/ EPA guidelines.
- Whenever possible, KIDZ Squad supplies will be assigned for individual use each day. Equipment and supplies that must be shared between groups will be sanitized prior to use by the next group.
- Cleaning products will include EPA-approved disinfectants or disinfecting wipes for sanitizing equipment before and after use by participants.
- Staff and participants will be required to wash hands with every restroom visit.
- Indoor public areas and restrooms will be cleaned approximately every two hours while programs are scheduled in the building using EPA-registered disinfectants, particularly on high-touch surfaces such as faucets, toilets, doorknobs, and light switches.
- Supplies for handwashing, including soap and material for drying hands, will be checked and stocked every time the restroom is cleaned.