General Registration Information
Resident Verification for Resident Rates
In order to receive resident rates, you must be a resident of the Woodridge Park District. Residents of the Woodridge Park District are defined as individuals who reside within Woodridge Park District boundaries and contribute financial support to the Park District through property taxes. Proof of residency is required annually to receive resident rates.
• 1st adult (18 years and older) must have current photo ID and provide an acceptable form of proof of residency.
• Additional adults (18 years and older) including children 26 years and older who are living with parents must have current photo ID. For proof of residency, the address on their current photo ID must match the primary address on account or they must provide an acceptable form of proof of residency.
• All children 17 years and under must have a birth certificate or guardianship papers.
• All children 18 years to 25 years old who are living with parents must have a birth certificate/guardianship papers, or a photo ID with an address that matches the primary address on the account or an acceptable form of proof of residency.
• All children 16 years to 25 years old must have a current photo ID.
Acceptable Proof of Residency
• Utility bill within the last 2 months (phone, cable, water, electric, gas)
• Current property tax bill
• Mortgage/rental agreement
- Telephone registration will NOT be accepted.
- When completing your form you MUST provide ALL the requested information. Forms that are not filled out completely or unreadable will be returned. The information on the form is imperative for processing.
- Participants should assume they are registered in a class unless contacted by the Park District. If a registrant was not randomly selected into a class, the park district staff will contact the registrant by telephone to discuss other program options. In many cases the staff will be opening new sessions of the more popular programs.
- If the program of your choice is filled, we will automatically put your name on the waiting list.
- Fees listed in this brochure are for Woodridge Park District Residents. Nonresident fees are 50% more than Resident fees.
- The Woodridge Park District cannot be responsible for late or misdirected mail.
- There will be a $25 service charge for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
- Participants must be of age by the first day of class.
Special Note: The waivers on the registration form must be signed or the form will be returned as incomplete.
The Woodridge Park District offers a "Satisfaction Guaranteed" Policy for all our recreation programs! (Trips, Pool Passes, Summer day camps, and One-Day Events excluded.) We are committed to giving residents of Woodridge quality programs at reasonable prices, and we are prepared to stand 100% behind the programs we offer. If you are not completely satisfied with the program after two classes, stop by the Community Center before the third meeting to fill out an "unsatisfied" refund form. We will invite you to repeat a class at no charge, or receive a credit towards another program in the session, or receive a refund (minus $5 administrative charge.)
No refund will be granted after the third meeting of the program or after 50% of the classes have been held (whichever is earlier) with the exception of a written medical excuse prior to the completion of the program. A $5 administrative charge will be deducted from the amount of the refund for each program, including refunds of medical reasons. Medical excuses will result in a pro-rate refund based upon the number of classes held prior to the date listed on the physician's excuse. No refunds will be given for a trip unless there is a replacement or trip is cancelled. The Park District does reserve the right to cancel a program if the enrollment is not sufficient to justify sponsorship of activity. Participants will receive full refunds for any classes that are cancelled by the Park District. Refund processing takes approximately 2 weeks.
By finding out what problems you had with our class, we try to improve and make it easier to analyze whether or not we are serving our residents to the best of our ability. We ask for your feedback to help us in our goal to make this the most cooperative, public-accessible park district in the state.