Are you ready for summer? The Woodridge Park District definitely is! Summer programs are now available for viewing only and registration begins May 3 for residents and May 10 for residents.
This new season brings a new way to view our programs which is a completely online integrated format. That means no more flipping through an e-catalog. Now you can view Park District programs in a filtered format that is built into our existing website.
Visit the Programs web page and you can either select one of the category buttons such as Aquatics, Arts & Crafts, etc , or select the “View All Programs” button to explore all that the Woodridge Park District has to offer.
4 Ways to Search for Programs:
- Search Box: Type in any keyword(s) such as “soccer”, “ballet”, “karate”, etc.
- Activity Category: Only one category can be searched at a time, but you can use the Activity Category, Age Range and Days of the Week filters all at once.
- Age Range: Use the sliding bar to select a starting and end age range.
- Days of the Week: All days of the week are auto selected; press a day of the week to deselect that day(s) you don’t want to see.
Helpful Search Tips:
- If you want to start your search over, select “Reset Filters” to remove all of your filter selections.
- Select the downward facing arrow located to left of a program name to view the description.
- When you click on the name of the program, a new browser tab will open up and your program will be viewable on our online registration site. You can add the program to your online cart and continue with the checkout process. If you would like to add more programs to your cart, you can toggle back to previous Programs web page to continue browsing programs.
We hope you enjoy this new format and are able to easily find what you are looking for. If you need assistance, please contact the Customer Service team by calling (630)353-3400 or visiting one of the two registration desks during the following times:
- ARC, 8201 S. Janes Avenue, Woodridge
Monday-Friday: 9 AM-6 PM | Saturday: 9 AM-12 PM
- Fred C. Hohnke Community Center, 2600 Center Drive, Woodridge
Thursday: 9 AM-4 PM
Need help navigating the new site? Watch this video for helpful search tips!